14 April 2008

10. Update on Monday, 14 April 2008.

Continued from my 9. Update on Friday, 3 Nov. 2006 post below ....

It's now 18 months since I last posted to this blog. This is because life is so busy and NOT because of any health problems. In fact, all of my diabetic/ blood/ weight/ heart/ etc. readings are stable and constant (as in Post 9 below).

I'm due for my next 6-monthly check-up in May 2008. I'm very optimistic they will be as good as my previous readings were.

(I thought I should mention a third book I've been reading since early-2005 and which compliments the other 2 books rather nicely. In fact, Dr Bernstein mentions it in his book on page 104. It's called 'Protein Power' and was written by two doctors, Michael and Mary Eades. For further information, go to their website here.)

[Home]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home